Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camping in Fort Collins

A week ago my family and I went camping. It was really nice. We had four rooms in our cabin. We also had a T.V!
We had a kitchen, a bunk bed , a room for the parents and a bathroom.
Even though we had a kitchen we always made the food outside. Camping food is better than the food at home. The first night ended with s'mores. After s'mores, us kids went to bed.
The first night I didn't sleep well. The couch bed was very uncomfortable. The next morning, we had pancakes , eggs and bacon. After breakfast, Elijah,Dallin,Jacob and I went to the playground and played Star Wars for 2 hours and went to the pool for an hour.
Tonight was ok, although my back kinda' hurt.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Sounds like you had a fun camping trip, Lauren! Hope your back is feeling better;)

maggie said...

Thats one cool cabin. The only thing I ever have in my cabin is bunkbeds!