#1 I love taking care of my baby brother.
#2 I love helping my mom with chores.
#3 I get to sometimes I get to be in charge of Jacob and Brynna when my mom is putting Ethan to bed.
#4 I sometimes need to remind Jacob and Brynna what my mom said.
#5 I get to play games with them.
Some of the hard things are they don't listen to me, they fight, they get into my stuff and take it.
I have learned that being a big sister isn't easy but it can be fun sometimes. It will help me how to take care of my own kids someday and to be a good person.
10 comments:
Lauren, you make a very good big sister. Your siblings are so lucky to have you. You truly love them and care about them, and I believe they know that too. It is hard to be the biggest sister, I'm sure. You have a lot more responsibility than they ever will. Since I was never the oldest, I can't pretend to understand what it is like. But I can tell you, as your mom, how grateful I am that you are my oldest child. You are so helpful and loving. I thank God for you every day. There are days that I don't know how I would be able to do it without you. And someday, when it is time for you to be the mom, you will make a great mom; And I can't wait to help you with your babies! I love you sweetie!
Lauren,
I am very proud of the young woman that you are becoming. You are a blessing when it comes to taking care of your siblings. I enjoy seeing the light in your eyes when you play with them. I am honored and consider it a privilege to be your father. Your are truly a daughter of our Heavenly Father.
Love,
Dad
Great pictures, Lauren! I am so looking forward to getting to know you better by reading your blog! Keep it updated frequently, cuz I will check it every day!!! Love ya!
Hi Lauren! How fun to have your very own blog. I love the background. Maggie will be so excited to be able to keep in touch this way. Maybe I can even get her to comment sometimes. Keep on writing!
Great job Lauren! I love your blog, and you are an amazing big sister! We miss you lots and love you tons!!
Love,
Aunt Kami
What a precious moment of love caught on camera as a beautiful memory.
Lauren-I am SO glad you have your own blog!! I think you're an amazing big sister! Remember that night, not so long ago, when I babysat for you guys? Well, you were such a BIG help to me, I'm not sure I could have done it without you, honey!! The love you have for your little brothers & sister really shows-I think YOU'RE WONDERFUL!
Love, Shelly
Hi Lauren,
I think you are an amazing big sister! Your brother's and sister are very lucky to have you! I am excited to read your blog, how fun to experience life through your shoes!
Love, Christa
I love you Lauren. I totally understand what it is like to be a big sister. As the oldest of lots of kids I know that it means that you have to be responsible for others when sometimes you want to play. But it also means that you get to learn things and do things first. I too look forward getting to know you more. You are a wonderful, hardworking, intelligent yound lady. I love that I get to be your aunt.
I'm a big sister to,and i'ts fun but sometimes hard.
Post a Comment