
Today it snowed.

I put my snow
clothes on and ran outside with Jacob,Brynna and my dad.I was so excited because there was no school! After I was outside for about an hour my dad said, "time to come inside and get warmed up." Jacob and I were so sad and said,"Why? We want to drink hot
chocolate in the
garage! NOT in the house." Then our dad said,"Come...Now". So Jacob and I stomped our way into the house. When we were done with our hot
chocolate we begged our dad to go back outside but he told me that I had to do my homework before I could do anything else. So I did my homework and finished it in 10 to 15
minutes. Once I was done my mom said that I could go outside and so I got my snow clothes back on. I went back outside and tried to finish it and guess what? Jacob came to help me and we finished it in
no time.

I may be little but I have a lot to say...
Love, Lauren
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Lauren, what a beautiful blogsite. Thank you for sharing. Grandma Dyson loves it. Body, I guess you got a lot of snow. It is beautiful. Wonderful pictures of all my beautiful grandbabies. I miss you SO SO MUCH! MOOWAAAA, I just sent all of you a great big kiss! I love you :) Grandma
Oh my baby angel boy and my baby girl, how I miss you so much. Makes me happy to see these pictures of you. Is Ethan crying or laughing? He does not look to happy :(
I am glad you had a fun day in the snow. When I was little, because it didn't snow very much, we didn't have snow clothes or snow boots. Your aunts and uncle and I would have to put baggies on our hands and feet to block out the wet snow. We always froze. You guys did such a great job on the igloo. I am very impressed! It took a lot of hard work and I was in awe at how persistent you all were in getting it done!
Great igloo! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Wow! You guys did a great job on the snow fort! Katelyn had a lot of fun playing in the snow too! Aren't snow days the best!!!
~xxoo
Shelly
Post a Comment