Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome To My Blog...

My day can sometimes be boring but changes do happen. I thought that today would be boring but something happened. Today when I got home from school it was only 12:00. Our school normally ends at 2:55. I go to school at Quest Academy in Sweet Grass. The reason why school got out was because of the snowstorm. Everthing is important to me but the most important thing is my family. The reason why my family is important is because they care about me and love me. Friends can be nice but sometimes we fight. I may be little but I have alot to say.

3 comments:

Tera said...

When I was a little girl and I lived in California, it almost never snowed. I used to pray for it to snow. When it did, no matter how little snow we got, school was cancelled. Our town wasn't used to snow, so when it did snow, the town was shut. It almost seemed like a holiday. So now, when it snows here in Colorado, I am amazed that the world doesn't shut down. To me, it still feels like a holiday. I love to sit by the fireplace and sip hot chocolate and read a good book when it is snowing. I love you Lauren and am glad you have this blog to share your feelings!

GMDonovan said...

What a great idea to start your own blog! I love it! It's great to keep in touch with you. Please let us know of updates so we can see what is going on with you!

martins

maggie said...

I wish it snowed here.It's only snowed once since we have lived here,and that was only a little bit.