Friday, November 6, 2009

My Friend Aubree!

I am best friends with a girl named Aubree. She is so amazing. I wish we were sisters. We are close friends. See her? Isn't she amazing? Sometimes we get in fights but we work it out. On Friday Aubree came home with me from school. We played at my house. We went outside and watched the boys play football. I ran inside and got my mom's camera to take some videos and some pictures.




After we played outside we went inside and watched TV in my room. My mom called us downstairs so we could make our own pizzas.
We got to go back upstairs and watch more TV while our pizzas were cooking.
Aubree and I both enjoyed making our pizzas.
We added cheese, sauce and dough to our pizzas. Is that what you would put on your pizza? They tasted really amazing. I felt really glad that Aubree got to come to our house. I enjoyed playing with her and having a fun time.
I may be little, but I have a lot to say...
Love, Lauren

4 comments:

Tera said...

I am glad that you and Aubree had such a good time. I am glad you have found such a good friend. I hope she can come back and spend more time with our family another day!

Shelly said...

I'm glad Aubree was able to come to your house Lauren, that's really great! Looks like you both has a fun time! It's wonderful to have such a special friend!

Carrie said...

Looks like a great time! Next time you make pizza, can I come? Lookin' pretty tasty!

maggie said...

I wish i had a friend that lived that close!