
On Sunday November 8, 2009 was my first time making cookies. I wish it could happen more often. Sometimes I can imagine myself cooking every Sunday night.

I like cooking because it lets me spend time with my mom. I also like cooking because it lets me get messy once in a while.

This is a picture of me scooping the cookie dough onto the stone. This was the first time my mom let me scoop the dough. It made me feel like I was very, very special.

One stone finished! I did a good job!

I was pretending to lick the spoon. I wish I could do that but my mom wouldn't let me because it would get germs on all the cookies.

But when I was done scooping out all of the cookies I got to lick the spoon for real. That is the best part of making cookies!
Jacob tried to steal a cookie dough ball and eat it. I told him "no-no". I got to lick the spoon because I was the one who helped!
4 comments:
You did a very good job scooping out the cookies. Maybe I should let you do this every time! I really like making cookies too and I would do it more often except then I want to eat them all and that isn't good for my waist line! My favorite part of making cookies is licking the spoon too! Your dad's favorite part is stealing a cookie ball off of the cookie sheet before I put it in the oven. I come back into the kitchen and lo and behold a cookie ball is missing. He's sneaky like that.
Lauren,
I love the desire that you have for learning to cook. I remember helping my mom when I was younger. You have a great attitude and a strong deisre to be a mommy. As I watch you with your siblings and around the house, I know that you will be a great mother to your children.
I love you sweetie!
J.P.
What fun memories you are making with your mom. It's fun to make cookies and, especially, to eat them. That's why I don't do it. You are learning some good skills that will serve you well your whole life. And even better, it looks like you got to have fun! I must admit that I too like to eat the cookie dough.
I just made cookies too! On sunday by my self.I only needed help with the eggs.
Post a Comment