Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Yesterday was Halloween. I remember that last year I dressed up as a hideous vampire and that is what I was this year. I remember last year I freaked out my friend Nicole. We got a little more candy this year than we did last year. The tradition of Halloween is over 2000 years old,strange huh? I love Halloween, don't you?

I remember I dressed up as a little bride when I was 3 years old. That was the first time I had worn make-up. I was 3 years old! Can you believe it? That was my actual age!
I may be little, but I have a lot to say.....................................................................................

Love,Lauren

4 comments:

Tera said...

I'm glad you had a good day. No matter what you dress up as, you are always beautiful to me!

Shelly said...

I'm glad you had a happy Halloween! I really liked your harm!!

Shelly said...

Uh, that was supposed to be HAIR-I really liked your hair!!

Amber Shaffer said...

LAUREN!!!!!!!!!! I just saw that you have a blog!! I miss you! I remember you being a vampire last year too! And your mom is right, you are BEAUTIFUL!